Guild Wars Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Staff (Moderators / Graphic Designers)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Matthew

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Unfortunately, I can't be on the forums 24/7 to moderate. I'm also not as talented in graphics design as some of you probably are. Smile

So, I'd like to build a team of staff members who are interested in growing this community and making it a better place. All positions are on a volunteer basis! Currently, we're looking for:

Moderators 
Moderators help manage the forums. They monitor posts, answer questions, and fix any issues to the best of their ability.

Moderator Responsibilities:

- Visit the forums frequently. (Daily, if possible).
- Move off-topic posts to their appropriate categories.
- Edit or delete posts that conflict with the forum rules.
- Delete, move, lock, and unlock posts when necessary.
- Keep the forums clean and organized.
- Communicate with rule breakers and advise them of the consequences.

Requirements: We're looking members who contribute frequently, are knowledgeable of the rules, act professionally when dealing with issues,  are fair-minded, and have the time. If you feel you fit in this category, send me a message!

Graphic Designers
Graphic Designers create logos, headers, buttons, icons, and other graphics for the site to use.

Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
A Graphic Designer is responsible for simply creating images when needed. This includes, but not limited to:
- The site's logo.
- Icons & Buttons of a variety of purposes (Create Topic, Post Reply, New Posts are some examples).
- Header and border images.
- Rank images.
- Forum themes.
- Forum and community sponsored events.

Requirements: We're looking for talented members, whether professional or just starting out, who can create graphics for the forum. All images must be your own original work. If you feel you fit in this category, send me a message!

If you have any questions just ask below, or send me a private message. We'd love to have you on our team!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum